The New STL Medical Supply
It's been a long time coming since we first announced our branding change, but our new website has finally landed!
Our new store features a fresh look and feel, but even more importantly, it seamlessly integrates many of the features we've added including Product reviews, recommendations and advanced search technology. It also includes several brand new features, many of which were recommended by our customers:
- No More Login Names - Sign in with your billing e-mail.
- Expanded Product Catalog - We've added over 3,000 new products with plans to add thousands more over the next three months
- Update Your Cart as you Shop - Our new Minibasket lets you remove products, view Subtotals, or change quantities from any page of the Website.
- Guest Checkout - Customers can complete a purchase without having an STL Medical Supply account.
- Easier Insurance Ordering - All insurance information is now in a single printable packet.
- Connect and Share - Ever product features buttons to print its page, or email to a friend.
- Better Insight - Every product has tabs to read descriptions, reviews from other customers, and recommendations of similar or complimentary products
- More Discounts - Save with volume pricing, Always Free UPS Ground Shipping over $50, and Coupon Codes
Speaking of discounts, here's a GRAND OPENING special coupon, good through the entire month of October:
By the way, since you're already a customer we'll let you know...
Your account information and order data are still here! Click the "Sign In" link at the very top of the page with your billing e-mail and password. If you have questions, please use our contact form or give us a call and we're happy to assist you.
We built this new Website with growth in mind. We have much more planned to make your online shopping experience as pleasant as possible while providing the best combination of low cost medical supplies and dedicated service you'll find.
And, as always, thank you for your business. We look forward to serving you in the years to come.